Aquarius retractable stabilisers
The Aquarius retractable fin- stabiliser can boast terrific stabiliser performance, thanks to its one-piece, high-lift fin.
Terrific stabiliser performance
The Aquarius folding-fin stabiliser range gives high-performance roll damping, with a compact, lightweight design and state- of-the-art controls. The fin operating mechanism is especially configured to meet the requirements of smaller vessels, with minimum size, weight and number of parts. The stabiliser comes supplied complete with a fin-box and any necessary local stiffening, ready for the shipyard to weld into place.
- Enhanced stabiliser performance thanks to the one-piece high-lift fin
- Low installation costs for hydraulic, mechanical and control equipment
- Ease of integration with ship’s alarm and monitoring systems
- Small hull aperture
- Linear actuators for fin tilt and extension
- Integral lubrication system
- Fin-box can be shipyard supplied
- Load sensing hydraulics
- Latest generation controls
|Model||A 25||A 50||A 100|
|Max. Fin Area (m2)||1.06 - 2.05||1.82 - 3.51||4.21 - 5.78|
|Weight (t)||9.7 - 10.8||19.3 - 20.8||35.5 - 40.2|