Our support commitment
By your side, worldwide: Our Global Customer Support works 24/7 to provide prompt responses, technical expertise and global assistance, including Rolls-Royce Commercial Marine products from key locations in 34 countries.
Contact us as follows
- Phone: +47 3303 24 07
Rolls-Royce Commercial Marine products
Additional information for support of Commercial Marine products here.
Key Performance Indicators – our promise
- Always – 24/7: Immediate worldwide technical and spares telephone support shall be given for all products through Kongsberg Maritime support centres.
- Response time: We aim for eight hour working day response time for emails addressed to Kongsberg Maritime support centres.
- First time fix: We always endeavour to fix the problem first time, every time, to minimize costs.
- No declined service requests: We aim to respond to and solve all your challenges.
Follow the Sun
Our global service network of support centres provides expert technical and operational support 24/7. A world of virtual collaboration ensures that customers get the expertise they need, where and when it is needed.
Our highly skilled engineers solve service assignments at minimum cost using Remote Support.
Benefits of Remote Support
- Reduce operational cost when minimizing the number of service trips
- Reduce down time, due to immediate Remote Support and Configuration
- Real time virtual, onboard support
- Remote Assistance during critical and complex operations
- Malware Protection, Cyber Security
- Remote Training with installation specific equipment
- Periodic inspection for preventive maintenance
- Improved preparation prior to service visits
Spread across seven continents and thirty-seven countries our network of fully equipped workshops and service centres ensures we support our customers wherever they’re operating.
All systems come with a standard 12 month warranty.
Warranty Claims that arise after the vessel has left the Shipyard and handed over to the Owner, must be submitted to . We will then assign it for immediate handling.
Technical assistants will start with a troubleshooting process. This is normally done by email, telephone, remote connection or by replicating the reported issue in our office.
To help us resolve the issue as quickly as possible please provide all available information including if spare parts is needed or available on available onboard.
For additional information on Kongsberg Maritime warranty terms and conditions please, refer to Clause 9 - Warranty in this two documents: