TACTICAL Radio link NATO band III RL532B
ROBUST AND reliable communication in a hostile electronic warfare (EW) environment
Point to point high capacity secure connection between IP routers and between legacy TDM based systems. RL532 is an integral part of the KONGSBERG K-TaCS.
Tactical Radio Link with built in intuitiveMMI. Advanced anti jamming capabilties provides high survivability in hostile EW environments. The advanced design enables superior collocation capabilities. This fully ruggedized-by-design unit may be installed in vehicles, shelters, tents and buildings.
• Light weight and small.
• Easy to use.
• Various SW defined modulation schemes including Narrow band 16/64 QAM are available
• Field proven equipment – Reliable principles of operation
• Advanced anti jamming features including advanced Frequency Hopping algorithms.
• Designed for a multi-vendor System Environment (international standards)
• Interfaces IP routers. Managed via built in MMI, by SNMP, WEB-interface or KONGSBERG’s advanced CMS.
Key Technical Data
• Frequency Range: 1,35 – 2,69 GHz
• Minimum Duplex Spacing: 50 MHz
• Channel Spacing: 125 kHz
• Transmission Capacity: 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 8448, 16384 and 34368 kbit/s
• Modulation: FSK / 16/64 QAM
• Conventional and adaptive FH: 256kbit/s … 2048kbit/s
• Router Interface: IEEE802.3 Ethernet 10/100BASE-T, ITU V.11
• TDM interface: Eurocom D/1, ITU V.11, G.703
• Operating temperature: -40ºC to +55ºC