KONGSBERG designs and manufactures high quality ruggedized equipment to be used in advanced tactical communication systems.
- KONGSBERG designs and manufactures high quality ruggedized equipment to be used in advanced tactical communication systems.
- KONGSBERG supports state-of-the-art IP as well as legacy systems.
- KONGSBERG supplies trunked network solutions on Brigade/Battalion level as well as for mobile Ground Based Air Defence Systems. KONGSBERG supports communication backbone with complete systems or components for Air Defence Systems like NASAMS, HAWK and Patriot, with programs in more than 20 countries
- KONGSBERG deliver mobile radio solutions for vehicles and dismounted soldiers.
- KONGSBERG tactical communication solutions are found in more than 30 countries and have been available for over 40 years.
- KONGSBERG tactical communication solutions are known by the following factors: Ease of operation, fully ruggedized and advanced technology.
- KONGSBERG has a commitment to deliver systems that do-the-job.
KONGSBERG delivers products within these areas:
K-TaCS On the Move
K-TaCS On-The-Move is our suite of products supporting military units on the move with robust, secure and reliable radio communication, both in the VHF and in the UHF band. K-TaCS On-The-Move include the UM600, a high capacity UHF radio that ensures reliable transfer of C4I and sensor data within the tactical environment. And the KONGSBERG MRR VHF radio radio system, optimized for time critical applications such as weapon systems, and is in operational use in a number of Air Defence systems around the world.K-TaCS On the Move
K-TaCS Mobile is a suite of solutions ideal for mobile, military communication systems. The Mobile suite consists of tactical point-to-point and point-to-multipoint radio links, IP router and media gateway, switches as well as a variety of accessories and auxiliary equipment.K-TaCS Mobile
Typical applications for K-TaCS are:
- Combat Net Radio (CNR) systems
- Air Defence Systems
- Wide Area Networks for Army
- C4I networks