GT402 - Marine pressure transmitter
KONGSBERG / Autronica GT402 - Pressure transmitter for atmospheric pressure and level measurement on service tanks in the engine room.
For level measurement on ballast / service tanks
The transmitter will measure static pressure from the liquid column. When the monitoring system has information about density and temperature, the contents (level) of the tank is easily calculated. The transmitter is mounted to the tank via a control valve.
For inert gas in cargo tanks
We deliver complete systems for cargo tank monitoring including a high accuracy level gauging radar GL-100. If the pressure transmitter is delivered as a part of this system, it is preferably installed on the radar adapter. A mantle cable connects the pressure transmitter and connection box of the radar.
- Ranges : 0-60 bar gauge, 0-40 bar absolute
- Accuracy : <±0.25% of fro></±0.25%>
- Temperature drift : <±0.005% of fro °c></±0.005%>
- Comp. temperature range : 0 to 60°C
- Long term stability : <±0.3% of fro year></±0.3%>