GT301 - Marine pressure transmitter
GT301 - Pressure transmitter for the engine room, for side-by-side mounting.
For the engine room - suited for rack mounting
A rugged and compact marine pressure transmitter, well suited for mounting directly on the measuring point. Weld a bush directly to the measuring point, and mount the transmitter via a control valve to the bush. To save installation space several pressure transmitters can be mounted side by side on a valve rack. Built-in control valves in the rack simplify maintenance.
- Ranges : 0 to 60 bar gauge
- Accuracy : <±0. 5% of fro></±0.>
- Temperature drift : <±0.05% of fro °c></±0.05%>
- Comp. temperature range : -25 to 85°C
- Long term stability : <±0.2% of fro year></±0.2%>