GT300 - Marine pressure transmitter
Pressure transmitter for general purposes application in the engine room.
Can be mounted directly to the measuring point - or mounted in a bracket fixed to a bulkhead with a control valve below.
- Pressure connection : 1/2" and 1/4" threads
- Electrical connection : Via an M gland on a DIN plug
- Range : 0 to 60 bar gauge
- Accuracy : <±0. 5% of fro></±0.>
- Temperature drift : <±0.05% of fro °c></±0.05%>
- Comp. temperature range : -25 to 85°C
- Long term stability : <±0.2% of fro year></±0.2%>
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
Conversions, retrofit and refit
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.