NORWEGIAN DISSEMINATION,STORAGE,ARCHIVAL AND RETRIEVAL SERVICES (NOR DSAR)
NOR DSAR is a state-of-the-art capability for storing, managing, processing and disseminating Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (JISR) and Operational (C2) data and information.
NOR DSAR is based on reuse of the KONGSBERG Neuro technology for advanced, interoperable and secure handling and processing of data and information from any source. NOR DSAR is designed for very high flexibility, scalability and versatility, and will ensure timely and effective support to any user or user community in any operational environment.
- Support for very large and long-duration persistent storage
- Data-driven decision (Big data) backbone
- Mass market clients connection
- Deployment and scalability for tactical to enterprise level
- Military and Open standards
- Open and modular design
- Supports military grade cloud service
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- NATO network-enabled capabilities (NNEC)
- Effective and timely availability and dissemination of data and information to both military and civilian users.
- Storage and dissemination of operational surveillance and command and control data, ranging from real-time situational awareness to long-term trend analysis and forensics.
- Interoperability with a wide range of NATO and National JISR and C2 capabilities.
- STANAG 4559 NATO ISR Library interface (NSILI) / Coalition shared database (CSD)
- OGC Web services (OWS)
- Common standard / OpenGIS®
- Catalogue services specification (Web interfaces)
- STANAG 4607 (GMTI data)
- STANAG 4545 and 7023 (SAR, ISAR, EO and IR imagery, exploited imagery)
- STANAG 5516 and 5518 (track data and related messages)
- STANAGs 3277 and 3377, ADatP-3 (formatted text messages)
- STANAG 4633 (ESM)
- STANAG 4676 (ISR tracks)
- STANAG 5527 (NFFI data)
- STANAG 4609 (moving video)
- XMPP (messaging)
- Unstructured Data (any file)