Ruggedized ethernet switch
ES624 is a fully ruggedized high capacity Ethernet switch built for harsh tactical environments.
- The ES624 managed Ethernet switch ensures reliable connections between sensors, weapons and computers. ES624 is used in wide area network systems as well as in Air Defence systems such as the NASAMS system.
- The form factor is 19”, making the switch easy to install in communication racks. ES624 is fully ruggedized and is qualified to all relevant military standards.
- The ES624 Ethernet switch supports 24 Ethernet interfaces, of which 8 support Power over Ethernet (PoE). The ES624 can also be delivered with 4 fiber connections enabling use of fiber cables of several kilometers.
- Management is performed through the Communication Management System CMS or through the web interface. CMS is an intuitive, easy to use menu based system. CMS is used to configure and control all equipment of K-TaCS including IPX600, RL532A and RL542A.
- IPv4 and IPv6
- VLAN and private VLAN
- QoS traffic prioritization (diffserv)
- Managed through web, SNMP or CMS
- Supports external or internal as source for RTC (Real-Time Clock).
- Fully integrated with Kongsberg CMS management system
- Media converter between copper and fiber Ethernet connections
- Available with RJ-45 as well as military connectors
- 20 LAN @ 1 Gbit/s of which 8 are PoE (Type 1)
- 4 fiber single- or mulit-mode @ 10 Gbit/s (option)
- Commercial RJ-45
- Military ODU
- Operating temperature: -40oC to +55oC
- Environment: MIL-STD 810
- EMC: MIL-STD 461
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 89mm x 483mm x 360mm
- Input voltage: 19-32 VDC
- Power consumption: 200 W (incl PoE)