This is Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (KDA) is a leading supplier of defence products and systems for command and control, surveillance, space, tactical communications, remote weapon stations and missiles, as well as advanced composites, engineering products and repair and overhaul services for aircraft and helicopters. Our products and systems span a whole range: operating under or on the water, on land, in the air and in space.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kongsberg Gruppen ASA and consists of seven business areas, each with a world-class product portfolio and a proven track record. Our divisions, and their 3,100 employees, strive to develop and offer innovative and reliable solutions for extreme conditions worldwide.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
P.O. Box 1003
Telephone: +47 32 28 82 00
Fax: +47 32 28 86 20
- Command and weapons control systems: Different types of command and control systems for land- air- and seabased defence
- Surveillance systems: Maritime and land-based surveillance systems for civilian, military and other public installations
- Communications solutions: Different types of tactical radio and communications system, predominantly developed and delivered for land based defence
- Anti-ship missiles: Penguin anti-ship missiles and the new NSM (Naval Strike Missile)
- Remote Weapon Stations: PROTECTOR Remote Weapon Station is designed for small and medium caliber weapons.
- Kongsberg Geospatial
- Kongsberg Norcontrol
- Kongsberg Satellite Services
- Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services (50,1%)
- Patria (49,9%)
- KTA Naval Systems
- BK Systems