Join our high caliber team as a Test Engineer for Engine Room and Cargo Handling Simulators.
This role belongs to the Maritime Simulations department in Horten.
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas. Our Maritime Simulation department is a leading supplier of advanced ship simulators for a global market.
By being a part of KONGSBERG DIGITAL, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, working on competitive, technical solutions used in our innovative simulator products for ship simulation, engine room and cargo handling.
As a Test Engineer, you will:
- Administrate, coordinate and manage test execution of releases and projects
- Prepare and maintain plans, develop and execute the test strategies
- Design, develop and run the test cases and evaluate the results
- Responsible for test environment and lab equipment
- Implement automatic tests
- Contribute in improving the QA process
We are looking for you with:
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in marine engineering, process control or automation
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience as software tester
- Process understanding
- Knowledge of system development processes
- Able to handle heavy workload
- Self-driven and high capability of multitasking
- Knowledge about maritime industry and marine engines
- Programming knowledge
Here at Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- Competence development within several fields and disciplines
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1898060149/?pathWildcard=1898060149&trk=mcm
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding the position.