Small scale/ bunker LNG operation
KONGSBERG`s integrated small scale LNG solutions builds on our position as the world`s leading supplier of safety and automation systems to the offshore LNG value chain. It integrates existing expertise with new innovations for better analysis, recommendations and the optimisation of the gas management process. The result is enchanced efficiency, lower cost and more sustainable long-term operations.
Small scale LNG trading operation is an integration of the handling of liquid gas between charterer/owner and clients.The knowledge of handling liquefied gas combined with the Information Management Systems will provide the industry of a better overview of the energy transfer between the parties.
Combining the whole product range with the expert knowledge from KM will give the whole Gas Value Chain a better definition of the transfer of energy and the commercial value.
KM will link together all parties in the value chain Yard/owner/Clients/Charterer/Class
Yard benefits for Integrated solutions
Engineered solution from one company will reduce cost and risk
- Interface meetings with less vendors involved
- Integration problems between vendors is highly reduced
- Flexible for last minute changes since most of the interface signals are based on fieldbus communication
- Commissioning and Sea-trial will be more sufficient with less people involved
Kongsberg will be active between all parties in the construction of the vessels i.e. Yard/owner/charterer/class
Providing service all along the Gas Value Chain after the delivering of vessels
Owner get operational benefits
- Large presentation display and mode based operation with combined information in focus
- Same HMI for all systems, easy commando transfer, common dimming/pallet change – More time to focus on the mission
- Information Management System link all partner together in one unified dialogue
Same control system platform for all applications
- Propulsion system
- Vessel marine systems
- LNG processes
- Bunkering operation
- Tank gauging w/custody transfer application (incl. anti roll over systems)
- Power management and Energy management
- Bridge auxiliary control incl. DP
- Energy management system for the entire vessel
- Engines, propulsion thrusters, deck machinery are all working in harmony for efficient and safe operation
One company for support including 24/7 remote support through one common link
Proven technology with life cycle management solutions
Condition monitoring and analysing tools with first hand sensor data.