Offshore Loading Spread Mooring/Direct Loading
The purpose of this course is to give a detailed knowledge of and using the newest Kongsberg Spread Mooring/DirectLoading software on the K-Pos, and is a "MUST" to all Shuttle Tanker officers / DP Operators operating in Brazilian and West African waters.
The Spread Mooring offloading system is the most common used offloading concept in the world today
- The main philosophy in the Spread Mooring/DirectLoading course is to generate a safe and user-friendly environmental operation
- Establish a seamless transistion between modes,to avoid sudden high thruster forces
- Minimize the need for activating/deactivating reference systems
- Automatically setup and enable functionalities as focus areas
- The course will identify safety barriers within the DP Software that prevents the operator from doing mistakes
- Minimize the carbon footprint by utilizing the Weather Vane principle with FSU position function and bow rotation
Masters,Chief Officers and Junior Officers employed on DP Vessels as Navigators/DPOs
Offshore Loading experience.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price