After the successful completion of the course, the participant should be able to;
- Understand the K-Bridge ECDIS system overview
- Operate the system with all available functions in order to navigate safely under all conditions
- Explain the system’s menu structure
- Explain and utilize the system’s display setup
- Set safety values
- Recognize alarm and malfunction indicators and actions to be taken
- Planning and validating routes
- Monitor routes on the system
- Change over to backup systems Install and update charts and licenses
Navigating (Deck) Officers.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
ECDIS Familiarisation e-Learning Course
If any questions regarding ECDIS E-Learning please contact
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ENROLLMENT MUST BE DONE BY YOUR COMPANY AND THE COURSE REQUIRES WINDOWS(PC).
SELF SPONSORED PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE COURSE.
Due to thecurrent situation in Europe and strict Company policies we need to get aconfirmation of nationality from each course participant attending our courses.
Courses with future dates
Where Available Price
Computer Until: NOK 5200.00 Book