Shuttle Tanker, DNV ST-0023
This exam tests the skills and competence of a DPO against the requirements given in the competence standard DNV Notation AJ/DPA-WV.
The examination is a thorough test to cover the most important competences for DPO’s irrespective of type of vessel, trade or activity. The test measures how well operation of equipment, duties and tasks are performed, all in compliance with relevant international, national and local regulations and requirements.
The exam and certification is aimed at individuals presently, or in the process of becoming, responsible for maintaining a vessels position while the vessel carries out an assigned operation.
Relevant DP courses and practice/training onboard a DP vessel in order to cover the content of the competence standard. Highly reccommende to prepare for exam by following one of the KM courses listed below:
- DNV DPO Re-certification preparatory course
- DPO Specialization
- Offshore Loading Phase 3 for Shuttle tanker DPO’s
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION PROCESS
The test center will upon receipt of the application form send a notification containing the following:
- Exam date and time
- Exam place and Terms & conditions
- Recertification requirements
- DNV standard for certification ST-0023
- Standard for certification 0032, Appendix A: Examination regulations
- Time schedule for examination
- DNV Standard for certification ST- 0032 - Test centre for certification of personnel
- DNV standard for certification ST- 0033 - Maritime simulator systems
- DNV standard for certification ST- 0023 - Competence of Dynamic Positioning Operators
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price