K-Pos Maintenance Refresher Course
Kongsberg Maritime’s two day DP K-Pos Maintenance Refresher Course provides the refresher training as recommended in the latest International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) guidelines (M117 Rev.2) in addition to compliance with IMO-STCW Part B section B-V/f.
After the course the successful participant is able to:
- Identify and exchange faulty units, with spares from onboard stock, to bring the K-Pos system back into operation
- Perform correct periodic maintenance
- Communicate with Kongsberg Maritime service personnel when Assistance is needed
Electrical/electronic engineers (ETO) and maintenance personnel onboard who are involved in the periodic maintenance of the DP control system.
• Personnel who has attended K-Pos Maintenance Course before.
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
DP K-Pos Maintenance Refresher Course
Until further notice, the courses will be run with restrictions due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- All official, local and KM restrictions related to Covid-19 are followed https://www.kongsberg.com/maritime/about-us/news-and-media/news-archive/2020/covid-19/
- Reduced max number of participants
- Limited number of courses at the time at any location