Tank overflow / overfill protection system
We meet the requirement of major classification societies by offering a radar based Tank Overflow / Overfill Protection System for LNG / LPG cargo tankers.
The Overflow / Overfill Protection System is based on our long experience in the Custody Transfer System market. By taking advantage of our technology utilised in our esteemed Custody Transfer System - CTS, we assure high reliability and the best accuracy available in the market. The system includes level gauges, processing and alarm handling units and a dedicated operator panel. Optionally interface to a KONGSBERG CTS system is available. All equipment on deck is designed for rugged marine environment and manufactured in AISI 316L stainless steel.
- No moving parts inside the tank
- Measuring range: 0 to 9 metres
- Accuracy in the whole range: ±7.5 mm
- Continuous level verification - AutroCAL®
- Approved for membrane and spherical tanks
- Pending approval by all major classification societies and measuring institutes
- Rugged modular design
- Ex-classification EEx ia IIC T4
- Individual signal processor for each tank
- Online failure verification
- Alarm for sensor fault, system and power failures
- 3 configurable limits available with visible and audible alarms
- Seagoing mode providing delayed overflow alarm
- Interface to KONGSBERG's Custody Transfer System / Integrated Automation System
If integrated with a KONGSBERG Custody Transfer System:
- Measuring range: 0 to 16 metres
- Accuracy in the whole range: ±5.0 mm
Services and support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.