Stability and load calculation services
In addition to our software portfolio we provide services connected to the fields of design, stability & loading, marine operations and naval architectural consultancy. These services are offered both to our existing (and new) software customers and on an individual project basis.
- In conjunction with our standard software products Lodic provides specialist software modules catering for a wide range of individual client requirements. Just ask! Our quick, efficient and friendly service can provide tailor made solutions to almost any problem, without you having to wait for months.
- Integration with any automation system is our specialty.
- On-board and shore side training courses.
Design & Consultancy
- Feasibility studies
- Design reviews
- Optimisation studies
- Calculation services
- Emergency Response Services
Stability & Loading
- Vessel documentation (Stability, Loading, Ballast Manuals)
- Deterministic & Probabilistic damage analysis
- Deadweight surveys and Inclining Experiments
- Tonnage calculations
- Stability analysis for special operations (Heavy lift, Sub-sea installations)
- Motion and acceleration analysis
- Specialist software modules for offshore structures