Stability and load calculation services
In addition to our software portfolio we provide services connected to the fields of design, stability & loading, marine operations and naval architectural consultancy. These services are offered both to our existing (and new) software customers and on an individual project basis.
- In conjunction with our standard software products K-Load provides specialist software modules catering for a wide range of individual client requirements. Just ask! Our quick, efficient and friendly service can provide tailor made solutions to almost any problem, without you having to wait for months.
- Integration with any automation system is our specialty.
- On-board and shore side training courses.
Design & Consultancy
- Feasibility studies
- Design reviews
- Optimisation studies
- Calculation services
- Emergency Response Services
Stability & Loading
- Vessel documentation (Stability, Loading, Ballast Manuals)
- Deterministic & Probabilistic damage analysis
- Deadweight surveys and Inclining Experiments
- Tonnage calculations
- Stability analysis for special operations (Heavy lift, Sub-sea installations)
- Motion and acceleration analysis
- Specialist software modules for offshore structures
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
Conversions, retrofit and refit
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.