Wind farm support vessel design - UT 540 CD
Wind farm support vessels (SOV / CSOV)
The UT range of wind farm service operation and construction support vessels provides a comfortable an operational efficient platform for wind turbine support operations. The vessels feature a high DP capability as well as optimised propulsion and power system for the specific operations they perform.
- Length: 83.00 m
- Breadth: 17.00 m
- Technicians: Up to 40
- Total persons on board: Max. 60
- Deadweight: 1500 DwT
The SOV / CSOV range
- Versions for operation as well a construction support
- Technician capacity from 20 to above 120 persons
- High comfort level and high-standard living environment
- Optimum operational and hotel logistics
- Optimum motions for comfort and transfer operations
- Energy efficient power generation system with energy storage solutions
- Designs suitable for wide range of gangway systems
- Crane (with or without 3D motion compensation) with large lifting height and outreach
- One or more daughter crafts with efficient deployment and recovery systems
Flexible design for specific needs
INTEGRATION OF EQUIPMENT
Integrated systems tailored to your needs
Innovation underpins everything we do. Our world-leading technology, coupled with decades of operational experience, enables us to design, build, deliver and support fully integrated system solutions for the marine industry.
These bespoke systems, developed in close co-operation with our customers, are designed to deliver lower life-cycle costs and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.