Multi purpose vessel design - UT 776 CD multi purpose
Platform supply vessels/multi-purpose service vessels (PSV / MPSV)
The UT range of platform supply vessel provides excellent seakeeping capabilities with optimised operational cost versus cargo capacity and flexibility. The range reflects the changes in regulations regarding the transport of offshore products as well as the need to transport new product types.
The range also includes multi-purpose service vessels equipped with a wide range of crane, ROV systems, moonpool and / or winches.
- Length: 92.80 m
- Breadth: 20.00 m
- Deadweight: 5300 DwT
- Deck area: 1000 m2
Platform supply vessel range
- Medium to large sized platform supply vessels
- Deck area 650 to 1200 sq. m
- Deadweight range between 3000 and 6000 DwT
- Solutions for type 1 and toxic products transport under latest IOSV code available
- Flexible power systems, diesel-electric, diesel-mechanic, hybrid and gas-electric
- Azipull, azimuthing or conventional CPP thrusters available
INTEGRATION OF EQUIPMENT
Integrated systems tailored to your needs
Innovation underpins everything we do. Our world-leading technology, coupled with decades of operational experience, enables us to design, build, deliver and support fully integrated system solutions for the marine industry.
These bespoke systems, developed in close co-operation with our customers, are designed to deliver lower life-cycle costs and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
Services & aftermarket support
Our support teams, located worldwide, are committed to helping you manage the vital balance between operational availability and cost. Wherever your vessel is located, our support is close at hand.