Inspection, maintenance and repair vessel design - UT 7625 IMR
The UT-range of IMR vessels provides a comfortable, safe and efficient platform for IMR duties.
Special focus has been made on operability in regards to motion characteristics which benefit the crew comfort, crew changes with helicopters and the operational acceleration limits valid for the different crane and module handling systems.
- Length: 126.00 m
- Breadth: 25.00 m
- Persons on board: 120
- DP capability (ERN/ERN*): Up to 99.99
The IMR range
- Vessel designs can be supplied in all size-ranges, and according to specific customer needs
- High comfort level and high-standard living environment
- Optimum operational and hotel logistics
- Our redundant thruster solution for the maximized DP capability
- Energy efficient power generation system with energy storage solutions
- Wide range of customised module handling towers
- Crane(s) with backback or winch system(s) below deck
- Crane(s) with fiber rope or wire
- ROV Systems in hangar through moonpool(s) and/or the over side
- Optimum motion characteristics
- High pay load / deck load capacity
- Easy built hull form/accommodation module with a minimum of curvatures
- Possibility for winterization and ice-class
- Optimised fuel efficient hull form based on comprehensive experience through testing and Computational Fluid Dynamic - CFD analysis
INTEGRATION OF EQUIPMENT
Integrated systems tailored to your needs
Innovation underpins everything we do. Our world-leading technology, coupled with decades of operational experience, enables us to design, build, deliver and support fully integrated system solutions for the marine industry.
These bespoke systems, developed in close co-operation with our customers, are designed to deliver lower life-cycle costs and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
Services & aftermarket support
Our support teams, located worldwide, are committed to helping you manage the vital balance between operational availability and cost. Wherever your vessel is located, our support is close at hand.