Emergency response/field support vessel design - UT 5218
Emergency response/field support vessels (ERRV)
The emergency response and field support vessel range includes designs for purse standby and rescue operations to vessel with multirole capabilities, including supply and field maintenance work. The design feature optimised power generation set-ups to provide efficient operation over the whole of the vessel’s operational profile.
- Length: 92.60 m
- Breadth: 18.00 m
- Rescue capacity: Up to 370 persons
- Oil recovery: 1 500m³
- Speed: 20 kn
Emergency response and field support vessel range
- Rescue capacity from 150 to 400 + persons according various standards
- Oil recovery according latest NOFO standards
- Cargo deck area from 300 to 700 m²
- Optional offshore products transport capacity
- Optional equipped for field maintenance task
- Speed range from 17 to over 21 kn
- Hybrid propulsion systems with possible energy storage
- Various boat and survivor handling systems available
- Helicopter landing deck options
- Special Purpose Ship - SPS notation possible
INTEGRATION OF EQUIPMENT
Integrated systems tailored to your needs
Innovation underpins everything we do. Our world-leading technology, coupled with decades of operational experience, enables us to design, build, deliver and support fully integrated system solutions for the marine industry.
These bespoke systems, developed in close co-operation with our customers, are designed to deliver lower life-cycle costs and reduce the environmental impact of operations.
Services & aftermarket support
Our support teams, located worldwide, are committed to helping you manage the vital balance between operational availability and cost. Wherever your vessel is located, our support is close at hand.
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.