DC Hybrid Solution
Energy Solutions is a collection of general, standardized electrical power system architectures, designed to provide customers in the marine segment with integrated digital, reliable and cost-effective energy solutions.
DC Hybrid Solution Design
- Auxiliary Engines connected to DC
- Shore Connection on DC switchboard
- Energy Storage on floating main DC-link
- Efficiency from input to hotel load, approx. 0,93
- Efficiency from input to main propulsion drive output, approx. 0,96
- Efficiency from shore charging input to energy storage, approx. 0,98
Eliminating power converters:
- Removing DC-DC converters for energy storage will reduce cost and increase efficiency
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.