Windlass for FPSO
Chain windlasses have been the most common type of anchor winches for position mooring systems. Our in-house designed windlasses have high quality, providing safe, reliable operation in all climate zones.
Proven reliability and performance
Our windlasses are flexible with regards to speed and load and are supplied with a common drive unit for multiple lines, which provides easy and time effective change between the lines. Our windlasses can be delivered for single or multiple configurations with a pull and speed capacity up to Class and / or customers requirement.
- Flexible couplings between each unit, to reduce wear and tear.
- Cable lifters are designed for repair welding of chain pockets.
- All movable parts are designed or protected according to HSE requirements.
- Our standard windlasses have splash lubrication on high / low speed gearbox and manual lubrication on main gear.
- To reduce maintenance work and cost, our windlasses can be delivered with splash lubrication for all gear trains.
- Our windlasses can be delivered with all foundations on same level.
- Installation based on chock fast.
- Foundation doublings plate with height adjustment for welding to deck structure included.
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.