K-Bridge ECDIS display
The K-Bridge Electronic Chart Display and Information System - ECDIS system, is a fully compliant and easy to operate ECDIS for new builds and retrofit installations
- Radar video overlay from K-Bridge ARPA radar
- Autopilot control with simplified "curved EBL"
- "Active lights" display for simplified visual position confirmation
- Docking function provides prediction of ship movement
- Full route planning and validation functions
- Continuous monitoring of own ship in relation to route plan and waters
- Displays up to 100 Automatic Radar Plotting Aid (ARPA) tracked targets
- Displays targets and information from AIS - Automatic Identification System
- EBL / VRM gives the correct range and bearing from own ship
- Remote control of K-Bridge autopilot providing track-keeping functions
- Echo sounder monitoring and recording of chart depth information
- Voyage recording and replay
- Navtex interface
- IMO defined functions
- Type approved
The ECDIS system uses official vector charts and accepts CM-93 vector charts from C-Map, and is compatible with ARCS from The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office. This means a world-wide coverage of electronic charts. K-Bridge is a fully compliant and easy to operate ECDIS system for new builds and retrofit installations.
ECDIS chart formats
- C-Map CM 93 edition 2
- C-Map CM 93 edition 3
- C-Map ENC
- S-57 edition 3
- S-63 including Primar and IC-ENC (encrypted S-57 charts)
- DNC (Digital Nautical Charts) available as an option
- Slave displays with dedicated operator panel
- 26" TFT display: 1920 x 1200 pixels - console mounted or drop in kit
The equipment is designed to conform to the following standards:
- IEC 61174 Ed.2.0 ECDIS Operational and Performance Requirements. Method of Testing and Required Test Results
- IMO Resolution A.817 (19), Performance Standard for Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems
- IEC 60945 Ed.3.0 Marine Navigational equipment, General Requirements. Methods of Testing and Required Test Results
- NMEA 0183 version 2.30 Standard for interfacing Marine Electronic Devices
- IEC 61162 Ed.2.0 Maritime navigation and radio communication equipment and systems - Digital interfaces
- IEC 529 Second edition (1989-11), Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP code)
- AIS interface is compatible with ITU-R M.1371 and IEC 61993-2
- Input voltage: 115/230 VAC +/- 10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
- Power consumption: 340 W
The K-Bridge ECDIS is in compliance with IEC 60945.
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.