SERVICES SALES ENGINEER / COORDINATOR
Would you like to be a part of an ambitious team that focus on results and building valuable relationships with customers? Integration & Energy – Global Customer Support in Kongsberg Maritime are now seeking a new dedicated team member to execute delivery of spares and services to the worldwide fleet.
The team you will join is known for its good environment, informal culture and including behavior. In our team you will play an important role where you will collaborate close with our technical engineers to pro-actively present value-adding service offerings for our customers.
In the role as Spares & Service Sales Engineer / Coordinator you will be providing aftermarket support for the complete portfolio of electrification, drives and energy storage products for marine applications. Kongsberg Maritime’s energy product range includes switchboards, electric drives, rotating equipment as motors and generators, batteries with a unique approach to energy management and integration with overall vessel control. This role provides a good opportunity to develop technical competencies for our products.
- Deliveries for software and hardware modifications, onboard services, and spare parts
- Handle customer inquiries, manage orders and ensure seamless invoicing
- Communicate and follow-up with resources out in field throughout service
- Responsible for ensuring structured handovers and follow up
- Proactively offer field service and improve customer’s experience
- Contribute to the economical result in service projects and sales orders
- Work with our technical support teams to resolve customer problems
- Extensive customer communication and close cooperation with our Global Customer support teams worldwide
Qualifications and experience of interest
- Motivation for or experience within engineering, project, administration, economics
- Technical interest
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with customer contact and sales
- Valid work permit in Norway
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority or a background check. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are also able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours
- Social welfare club with social and recreational activities
- Possibilities to join our 24/7 duty commercial service
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We are determined in our work to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis – so what are you waiting for?