• B.E. / Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical.
• 2-5+ years of relevant experience in Marine industry
• Basic knowledge on Merchant Automation, Switchboard and Control Systems
• Good understanding and knowledge of products, systems, their functionality and applications.
• Meticulous & methodical approach to case handling.
• Experience in Kongsberg automation and Control System will be preferred.
• Good communication skills and Collaborative
• Self-motivated, go-ahead spirit and result-oriented
• Overall focus and awareness on quality.
• Extensive travel whenever required (Domestic/ International).
• Prepared to travel on short notice.
• To possess valid travel document.
5. Roles & Responsibilities
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
• Perform troubleshoot on technical problems evaluate options under circumstances
• Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Adhering to current regulatory requirements