Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team and become as a Service Engineer!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries.
- Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow?
- Do you want to be a part of shaping and transforming the maritime industry?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
As our new Service Engineer, you will become an important part of our Maritime Simulations team that provides market leading support and lifecycle management of simulator solutions that are used for mandatory STCW training and advanced integrated crew training for maritime, naval and offshore industries worldwide. You will be part of a team of engineers who deliver long term service and support to customers within Europe. You will work with highly competent flexible teams, and you will be involved in continuously improving our customer experience.
You are a person who holds a BSc/MSc in computer science, marine automation or equivalent. You have a strong passion for software and hardware, with a solid understanding of sw/hw integration. You have strong communication skills, and experience in building long term customer relationships. If you also have excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and a fascination for how technology and people can solve real world problems, you should apply for this position!
Do you also have:
- Experience with lifecycle management
- Experience with building and managing customer relationships
- Familiarity with maritime ship systems
- Experience with commission and support of software and hardware systems
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills in one of the Scandinavian languages in addition to English
- 3 years of relevant work experience (or more) will be considered a plus, but is not a prerequisite
Then this will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact Jon Michael Fjeldstad (email@example.com) if you have any further questions regarding the position.
Please apply through Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2865983129/?capColoOverride=true