Come create the future with us
Senior Purchaser (KM 19-242)
Kongsberg Maritime Subsea, located in Horten, is a world leading company in many fields within underwater acoustics and instrumentation
Due to growth, our procurement department seeks an experienced purchaser.
The Procurement department offers its services to Kongsberg Maritime Subsea and is organized in the Supply Chain.
Close cooperation with the organization is essential to the success of the purchaser and requires very good communication and cooperation skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Main contact Suppliers
- Request and evaluate quotations
- Responsible for negotiations and agreements
- Ongoing evaluation of existing and new suppliers
- Solving delivery challenges
- Improve supplier performance
- Technical and/or financial education at University level. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience with negotiations
- Knowledge in international procurement and logistics
- Energetic and results-oriented
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and oral
- A challenging position in an international company
- Competetive compensation and benefits
- Career development opportunities
The position reports to Procurement Manager