We are looking for a Recruiter to join Kongsberg Maritime in a temporary role for three months, possibly longer. In this role, you will be a part of the HR Services team delivering recruitment support to the business. You will be responsible for supporting or managing own recruitment processes together with our managers.
In this role you should be structured and curious. We do not expect you to have the full technical knowledge as our managers but it is important to ask questions to understand their need. You will join a knowledgeable and positive team that support each other. We laugh, share frustration - but always aim to find solutions when experiencing a new challenge. Are you wondering whether you should apply? Contact us for an informal chat.
- Collaborate and support our managers when recruiting a new colleague. You will work with tasks such as:
- Support our managers in analyzing the job, what they need now and, in the future,
- Write and publish job advertisements that attracts our target group
- Join and lead interviews. If certified, conduct interviews using AON assessment solution
- Contribute towards continuous improvement of both our support material and information
Qualifications and experience
- Work experience or education from a relevant field. Graduates or students are welcome to apply.
- Interest in HR IT technology and promotor of digital solutions
- AON Assessment certification is considered an advantage, but not a requirement
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you can choose a hybrid working agreement, a certain days at the office and on home office. We also have flexible work hours. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Ålesund, Kongsberg or Horten (Bekkajordet)
Point of contact
Marie Farnes, Recruitment Manager, +47 48171197
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Business Support Division manages a large of range of supporting functions, with the responsibility to provide support to divisions according to divisional needs, while facilitating for divisional independence. Among other functions, Business Support covers HR, Compliance, Security, Export Control, Facility Management and Internal Communication.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication