IT Project Manager
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology corporation delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for customers that operate under extremely challenging conditions. Working at KONGSBERG means working internationally. KONGSBERG has around 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries. That means that as an employee you get to cooperate with various business areas, colleagues from different cultures and experience the world through your job.
KONGSBERG IT is the shared services provider of a full range of IT services for KONGSBERG. KONGSBERG IT has more than 270 employees managing and developing IT services that enable a secure, eﬃcient and agile business operation. We would like to strengthen our Project Management team, to further support KONGSBERG’s ambitions for growth and development.
We are looking for a structured candidate with strong experience in project management. The position is part of the IT Project Management Office. In this position you will lead IT-related projects sponsored by the business. We seek candidates who are responsible, positive and service-minded with the ability to motivate people to collaborate and deliver high quality.
- Manage IT related projects following Kongsberg IT Project Methodology
- Establish the project organization in together with the project owner
- Establish plan and drive the project team to deliver according to agreed plan
- Collaborate with other departments in Kongsberg IT to ensure we staff the projects appropriately and deliver according to the expected standards set by our organization
- Manage and monitor budgets and resources in projects
- Make agreements and coordinate the use of external consultants
- Report to and participate in steering committee meetings together with Project Owner
We wish that you have:
- Education at Bachelor or Master level
- Technical knowledge and understanding
- Experience as Project Manager working global
- Project Management certification
- Good skills in English, both verbally and writing
- Enjoy both working in team and independent
- Work structured and systematic
- Able to be a team-builder that motivates and encourages project resources
- Self-driven and energetic
- Manage to understand complex questions and problems, and make healthy, rational assessments
- Able to contribute across professional groups and technology areas
- Communicate clearly and structured, and present in an effective way
We can offer
- A good social and academic environment
- Professional opportunities
- Challenges in an international environment
- Competitive conditions
- Good pension and insurance agreements
Office: Kongsberg, Ålesund or Horten
The employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority.
Applications will be continuously evaluated.