Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries. The company consists of more than 500 employees with leading competence within the internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, and automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG.
We are searching for a highly motivated and analytical Financial Controller to our office in Asker. You will have a central role in the development of efficient financial processes for the whole business area and assist Director Finance & Accounting in all relevant aspects.
Areas of responsibility:
- Establish and maintain internal control over financial processes
- Participate in the monthly closing process with consolidation and control activities
- Take part in and drive improvement projects to ensure efficient financial processes
- Contribute in reporting to management, the Board of directors and the Kongsberg Group
- Participate in developing the accounting and reporting function globally
- Support and guide subsidiaries with regards to internal control over financial processes
- Higher economic degree, Master in professional accountancy (MRR) is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably from audit and/or comparable positions in a corporate department
- Strong analytical capabilities and an interest in the use of technology to create efficient processes
- Some experience with consolidation, IFRS and tax rules
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and HFM is an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
What do we offer?
- Meaningful work and flexibility
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative company
- Great corporate culture
- Opportunity to be a part of a brilliant team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An exciting journey where we explore, collaborate and achieve goals together
To be successful in this role you take initiative and work independently. You like to move quickly in a changing and agile environment. If you have an interest in technology, digitalization and its application to business, you can add even more value.
The ability to explain complex financial concepts in simple terms is also essential to the role. If you also have passion for your work and possess strong interpersonal skills, together with a positive can-do attitude, this will be a perfect match.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1510885155/?pathWildcard=1510885155&trk=job_capjs