Are you ready to join an iconic legacy of over two centuries, where innovation meets excellence and extreme performance is a way of life? KONGSBERG invites you to be a part of our legacy as we continue to empower individuals worldwide to deliver outstanding results even under the most challenging conditions. With a proven track record as a world leader in maritime operations, defense, aerospace, and the oil and gas industry, KONGSBERG is where your financial skills can truly shine.
Join our welcoming community in Finance Service Center (FSC) at Kongsberg and be our new Finance Controller. As our Finance Controller you will have responsibility related to both financial and non-financial reporting
- Financial and non-financial reporting
- Currency controlling
- Reconciliation and analysis
- Ad hoc analysis and work on financial and non-financial matters
- Support continuous process and system improvement projects in the accounting department.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance, audit or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferable within audit or controlling
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in the use of technology
- Knowledge and interest in use of Microsoft tools such as MS Excel and Power BI
- Coding/Programming skills is an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority, clearance through Civil Aviation Authority or a background check.
You are able to
- Self-driven person with strong collaboration skills achieving team goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead and define clear priorities
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
Point of contact
Øystein Julseth Hoff +47 95262856 or Henrik Aabelvik +47 40640707
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Professional development and career opportunities
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- We offer the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet
Applications will be evaluated continously.