New level gauging system
The NL-290/GL level gauging system is designed for ballast, service and miscellaneous tanks. It can be interfaced to our integrated automation systems or operate as a stand-alone system. All system components are designed and manufactured to work in a rugged marine environment, and the system is type approved by all major classification societies.
The system is based on experience gained through more than 30 years of working with level gauging. The operator panel is fitted with a large semi-graphic LCD-display for ease of operation.
The level gauging system is based upon experiences gained through more than 30 years working with level gauging. Userfriendly operator panel, based on semi-graphic LCD display.
- Independent or integrated installation
- Individual level sensors, based on rugged and accurate titanium pressure transmitters
- Level and volume presentation
- Standard corrections for vessel trim and list
- Atmospheric pressure correction is standard for installations with submerged level sensors
- Easy and inexpensive installation /refit
- On site configuration, simple alarm setting (level - high or low) and liquid density parameter setting
- Simple manual settings of specific sensor inputs in case of sensor failure
- Internal alarm buzzer and output for other alarm devices
- Delivered with 220/24V power supply as standard