K-Fleet logbook, Marine electronic logbooks
Marine electronic logbooks - Software that makes logbook entries quick and easy, minimizing the impact of human errors. Meets the requirements of IMO, Marpol, SOLAS and several flag states for replacing the traditional paper logbooks.
Software system making logbook entries quick and easy. Meeting requirements of IMO, Marpol, SOLAS and several flag states for replacing many of the traditional paper logbooks.
Easy to use
The K-Fleet Logbook application is a designed to simplify logbook entries.
The software system simplifies data capture, improves data quality and provide more efficient information exchange.
High degree of recognition with traditional paper logbooks:
- Deck logbook
- Engine Logbook
- Oil Record Book P1
- Garbage logbook Part 1 & 2
- Radio Logbook
- DP logbook
- Operational logbook
- Official logbook and more
Daily reporting tasks become less time consuming, reducing workload for officers to focus on operational tasks.
K-Fleet Logbook is part of the K-Fleet software system. The modular approach ensures that system solutions can be tailored to the requirements of each particular vessel type. A user friendly interface make it quick and easy to use for the operator.
Sailing "Paperless" requires flag state acceptance for electronic system. KM Electronic Logbook is accepted by major flag states.
- Collects data from ship systems into one single data storage manually or automatically.
- Supports data exchange for events that shall be recorded in multiple logbooks.
- Compliant with IMO, MARPOL, SOLAS, and Flag States
- Tailored to any vessel type, and any operation
- Secure documentation available on-shore