K-Fleet Experience, Fleet information management system
A tool for handling memos, sharing information and experience within the organization. Reporting to relevant 3rd parties.
Easy to use
The Experience application is designed to standardize and improve information sharing within an organization, forming a knowledge base for any type of management within the shipping industry. It was first released in 2006 and is in use by several leading companies in the industry.
With Experience, you can manage your memos, forms and documents through the following modules:
- Memo manager
- Form / document manager
Information is entered as a memo and categorized according to each organization’s predefined categories. The memos are distributed between a vessel and main office, a group of vessels or the complete fleet. Additional information can be links to other electronic forms, external document attachments, drawings or photographs (bitmaps). E-mails can easily be stored as a memo or an attachment.
Electronic forms allow compact packages for data transmission, reducing overhead costs. Templates can be customized by customer.
The modular approach ensures that system solutions can be tailored to the requirements of each particular vessel type. A user friendly interface make it quick and easy to use for the operator.
Sales, installation, commissioning and service support is provided by KONGSBERG's worldwide network.
- Straightforward distribution of memos and forms between vessels and the main office
- Operator notification of memos requiring signature
- All filled forms for all vessels can be viewed and printed at the main office
- Easy and user-friendly administration of memos and forms for ship operation
- Easy editing and printing of all types of memos and forms
- Secure storage of memos and forms in the system database
- A strong filtering and fast search function makes valid information quickly available to users
- Free text and advanced search available both onboard vessel and at the main office
- Efficient follow up of audits, inspections and vetting
- Filtering and reporting by email to 3rd party
- Seamless update onboard when forms and documents are created or modified at the shore office
- Flexible administrator console in main office module
- Templates can be customized individually for each customer
- Simple adaption to handle various reporting, such as nonconformities, guarantee
- Easy information sharing
- Risk assessment
- Audit follow-up
- Document control
- Electronic management system
Services and support
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.