K-Fleet Voyage, Voyage and environmental data reporting system
K-Fleet Voyage / MRV module enables easy reporting of important data to shore office. This covers departure information, noon reports, reason for call, condition, stoppages, arrival information and more.
Easy to use
Voyage is available both for shipboard and for main office use. Daily transfer of data enables the office to collect necessary information about the position and status for each vessel.
Voyage is part of the K-Fleet software system. The modular approach ensures that system solutions can be tailored to the requirements of each particular vessel type. A user friendly interface makes it quick and easy to use for the operator.
Sales, installation, commissioning and service support is provided by KONGSBERG's worldwide network.
- Vessel routes and positions presented on a map
- Planning of voyages with registration of ports and berths. Ports can be chosen from a searchable UN locations list
- Registration of Voyage data and an approved solution for EU-MRV
- Noon reporting with position, sailed distance, speed, FO/DO consumption etc
- Can collect data from K-Chief 600, using Ship@Web
- Trend reports
- User-defined reports and graphical charts
- Synchronization of data between the vessel and the office
- Digital forms and document attachments
- Filtering and reporting with the option of exporting to different formats (pdf, xls, xml, ods, tif etc.). Customizable email templates for reporting
- Automatic and accurate data collection
- Intuitive user interface
- Reporting with graphics and charts
- Daily data transfer to main office
- Integrated with K-Fleet logbook
- Calculation of vessel fuel performance, and reporting e.g. Energy Efficiency Operational Index (EEOI)
- Calculation of emissions to air (NOX, SOX ,CO2 etc.) based on IMO guidelines
- Calculations of consumed chemicals, etc.
- Environmental accounting for releases to land and to sea from vessels and fleet
- Customizable for types of releases based on categories set by the main office and relevant authorities