K-Fleet Purchase, Procurement and spare parts inventory system
A system for purchasing, order and supplier management.
Easy to use
The K-Fleet Purchase purchasing system is a centralized purchasing tool for the entire fleet, designed to enable efficiency throughout the process from requisition through to delivery and cost control.
It is designed to enable efficiency in the onboard management of spares and consumables inventory and it is a complete system for onboard spare parts handling, integrated with K-Fleet Maintenance and K-Fleet Budget onboard, and with Purchase in the main office.
A two-way flow of data between K-Fleet Purchase spare part inventory system installed onboard and the K-Fleet Purchase installed at the fleet main office support a transparent procurement and supply process. K-Fleet Purchase link to the onboard K-Fleet Purchase spare parts inventory system, for reading requisitions and received items from the vessels and updating the vessels on order status. Integration with K-Fleet Budget program providing a complete overview and control of the budget and costs for each vessel in the fleet. This improves data quality and creates a good foundation for taking the right decisions at all levels in the organization.
Purchase is part of the K-Fleet software system. The modular approach ensures that system solutions can be tailored to the requirements of each particular vessel type. A user friendly interface makes it quick and easy to use for the operator.
Sales, installation, commissioning and service support is provided by KONGSBERG's worldwide network.
- Management of spare parts of all vessels in the fleet
- Overseeing the procurement process for all vessels in the fleet
- Maintaining an adequate level of spare parts through summary reports
- Planning of expenses associated with the next financial year on the basis of the quantitative parts for ships
- Create statistics based on KPI reports
- Logs multiple supplier part number for each spare part item
- Offers e-mail inquiry and direct import of quotations and order confirmations via e-mail
- Allows attaching documents to requisitions, RFQs and orders
- Comparison of suppliers' quotations, based on inquiries, with possibility of splitting orders
- Support for e-commerce solutions
- Full history of previous orders with search and copy facilities
- Strong search and sort capabilities
- Filtering, with individual definition of filters and key performance indicators, integrated with software dashboard
- Stock transaction history for each spare part item
- Multiple digital supplier catalogues
- Standard and tailored integration with third party ERP and finance systems
- Integration with shipping agents
- Filtering and reporting with the option of exporting to different formats (pdf, rtf, xls, xml, ods, tif etc.)
- Overview of all vessels' inventory
- Full order history with search and copy facilities
- Digital supplier catalogues
- Easy management of spare parts, their location and information labels
- Formelized purchasing routines
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
CONVERSIONS, RETROFIT AND REFIT
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.