K-Fleet Performance, Fleet and vessel performance analysis tool
Easy to use
The Performance application is designed as a tool for monitoring the fleet performance with focus on fuel consumption. It includes both an onboard module showing vessel performance and an onshore module showing fleet performance.
The applications enables the user to:
- Overview of vessel's track and performance
Shows status on map and key performance indicators
- Detailed performance analysis
Find root cause for over-consumption
- Economic saving energy management
- Environmentally conscious
- Optimizes fleet by comparing vessel performance
Shows clear view of speed and consumption
- View statistics
See accumulated and average figures for selected time window
- Tailor-made reports highlighting valuable information
Tool for analysis and planning of economic operation
- Hull and propeller fouling
See trend over long time periods. Extensive filtering possibilities
- Economic speed
Planning tool for optimizing speed based on charter and trade
- Trim optimization
Find optimum trim for different draft conditions based on real data
- Compare ships at different time slots
- Compare ships in fleet
- Add customized information to trend views
- Sum and average consumption
- Average speed
- Distance sailed
A user friendly interface make it quick and easy to use for the operator.
Sales, installation, commissioning and service support is provided by KONGSBERG's worldwide network
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
Conversions, retrofit and refit
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.