Windlasses for rigs
Proven reliability and performance. Chain windlasses have been the most common type of anchor winches for position mooring systems. Our windlasses are in-house designed with a high quality, providing reliable and safe operation in all climate zones.
Our windlasses are flexible with regards to speed and load and are supplied with a common drive unit for multiple lines, which provides easy and time effective change between the lines. Our windlasses can be delivered for single or multiple configurations with a pull and speed capacity up to Class and / or Customers requirement.
All windlasses are designed according to the strictest Class and National Authorities requirements with the emphasis on robust design and low weight. Our windlasses are in-house design with a high quality, providing reliable and safe operation in all climate zones.
- Flexible couplings between each unit, to reduce wear and tear.
- Cable lifters are designed for repair welding of chain pockets.
- All movable parts are designed or protected according to HSE requirements.
- Our standard windlasses have splash lubrication on high / low speed gearbox and manual lubrication on main gear.
- To reduce maintenance work and cost, our windlasses can be delivered with splash lubrication for all gear trains.
- Our windlasses can be delivered with all foundations on same level.
- Installation based on chock fast.
- Foundation doublings plate with height adjustment for welding to deck structure included.
Services and support
24/7 Technical support
Our 24/7 technical support team is there to help at any time, day or night, wherever your vessel is.
Conversions, retrofit and refit
We understand the importance of having the right parts, available in the right place, at the right time.
Ensure that your crew is properly and thoroughly trained. This will reduce operational risk, downtime and maximise return on asset investment.