Proven reliability and performance. Chain windlasses have been the most common type of anchor winches for position mooring systems. Our windlasses are in-house designed with a high quality, providing reliable and safe operation in all climate zones.
Our windlasses are flexible with regards to speed and load and are supplied with a common drive unit for multiple lines, which provides easy and time effective change between the lines. Our windlasses can be delivered for single or multiple configurations with a pull and speed capacity up to Class and / or Customers requirement.
All windlasses are designed according to the strictest Class and National Authorities requirements with the emphasis on robust design and low weight. Our windlasses are in-house design with a high quality, providing reliable and safe operation in all climate zones.
- Flexible couplings between each unit, to reduce wear and tear.
- Cable lifters are designed for repair welding of chain pockets.
- All movable parts are designed or protected according to HSE requirements.
- Our standard windlasses have splash lubrication on high / low speed gearbox and manual lubrication on main gear.
- To reduce maintenance work and cost, our windlasses can be delivered with splash lubrication for all gear trains.
- Our windlasses can be delivered with all foundations on same level.
- Installation based on chock fast.
- Foundation doublings plate with height adjustment for welding to deck structure included.