Navigation sensor integrator
The K-Bridge sensor integrator is used for data collection and distribution of navigation sensor information to subsystems interconnected using KONGSBERG system technology.
K-Bridge sensor integrator makes individual cabling from sensors to each subsystem unnecessary. Upgrades and extensions to the overall system can take place without rewiring to sensors. Multiple K-Bridge SINT units may be installed to segregate groups of sensors for the highest availability.
- Provides a common interface for sensors used by many subsystems, such as navigation, dynamic positioning and vessel automation
- Located in the instrument room or other void space
- Dual redundant controllers with high performance real time computers
- 16 configurable serial line channels (RS232, RS422/RS423, RS485, NMEA 0183) for sensors like DGPS, speed log, gyro compass, AIS, wind sensor, weather station and echo sounder
- 64 configurable AI/AO/DO/DI channels (+/-10 V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA)
- Data distribution via dual LAN
- Data collection for K-Bridge Bridge Alarm System
- Alarm distribution to back-up navigator units
- Host for K-Bridge AP track pilot
The equipment is designed to conform to the following standards:
- EN 50081-2 Electromagnetic compatibility – Generic emission standard, Part 2: Industrial environment.
- EN 50082-2 Electromagnetic compatibility - Generic immunity standard, Part 2: Industrial environment.
- EN 60204 Safety of machinery Electrical equipment of machines, Part 1: General requirements
- EN 60945 Marine navigation and radio communication equipment and systems - General requirements - Methods of testing and required test results.
- EN 61131-2 Programmable controllers - Equipment requirements and tests.
- IACS E10 Unified environmental test specification for testing procedure for electrical, control and instrumentation equipment, marine computers and peripherals covered by classification.
- IEC 61508
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 1200 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Depth: 400 mm
- Weight: 130 kg
- Input voltage: 115/230 VAC +/- 10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
- Power consumption: 200 W (typical), 570 W (maximum)
- Loop power consumption: 80 W (typical), 340 W (maximum)
- Ambient temperature: -15° C to 55° C (operational), -25° C to 70° C (storage)
- Ambient humidity: up to 100% relative humidity (operational and storage)
- Heat dissipation: 150 W (maximum), 110 W (typical)
- Acoustic Noise: <40 dB (A) at 1 m
- Material: Steel
- Protection standard: IP56
- Colour: Grey, RAL7032