FEMME 2021 - Week 39/2021 - Edinburgh, Scotland
Be inspired. Share your views. Network with industry colleagues.
We are hosting our 17th Forum for the Exchange of Mutual Multibeam Experiences (FEMME) in Edinburgh, Scotland - and we would love for you to join us!
What is FEMME?
FEMME is our open forum arranged exclusively for users of the Kongsberg multibeam product range. This is the place for you to exchange experiences and ideas; inspire each other and contribute to improved system performance. The forum features workshops, demos and presentations and papers.
What's in it for me?
There is something for everybody within the hydrographic industry at FEMME.
- Be inspired - the forum boasts 3 full days of presentations, papers and workshops from a host of exciting guest speakers
- With workshops and demonstrations from our team of professionals, you're guaranteed to learn something new
- You get the opportunity to network and have enriching discussions with like-minded colleagues from all over the globe
- You can contribute to the improvement of the multibeam product range with your opinions and ideas
- Gain an insight into the entire industry from our third party exhibitions