DNV DPO Specialization Shuttle Tank
This course aim to provide Navigators on Shuttle Tankers knowledge and skills to be a certified DPO in offshore Loading Operations.
By the end of the course the students should have:
- Acquired a thorough knowledge of the various type of Offloading Operations, i.e. OLS (Offshore Loading system), SAL (Single Anchor Loading), Tandem loading from FPSO’s and FSU’s and DSL (Direct Shuttle Loading)
- The capability to operate the DP System in various modes associated with offshore loading operations; i.e. Joystick, Auto Pos, Approach, Weather Wane
- The ability to carry out any Offshore Loading Operation according to field procedures, guidelines and to best practice.
- The ability to react correctly to any unforeseen DP incident in order to avoid a disaster
Masters and Mates working onboard shuttle tankers worldwide, who is seeking DNV/SMSC DPO certification
The students should have completed the initial DP Training:
- DP Induction & DP Simulator, or
- DPO Preparation and DPO Start
The participants need to have completed the Offshore Loading Phase 2 Course. Also a minimum of 270 hours DP experience or 6 full operations. This can be reduced to 3 full operations if a DPO Experience course (5 days) has been completed
PDF COURSE DESCRIPTION
DPO EXPERIENCE REGISTRATION FORM
Courses with future dates
Date Duration Subject Location Price