Automatic identification system
The AIS AQ610 is based upon the new generation AIS Base Station range from Kongsberg, designed in accordance with all relevant international standards including IEC 62320-1/-2 and ITU M-1371-5. It has a sensitivity better than -115 dBm and a 1U 19’’ rack mountable smooth design.
Optimized for Maritime Operations
Advanced Sensitivity for Enhanced Reception
Special Functions and Remote Configuration
- Sensitivity better than -115 dBm
- SNMP v.2
- WEB interface for remote configuration and software update
- Three remotely configurable receivers (TDMA/DSC)
- USB interface for firmware update
- Transmission of virtual AtoN, implementation of a subset of IEC 62320-2 functionality
- Serial interface, data (RS-232)
- Optional combined 100 to 240 V AC and 24 V DC version
- Supporting NTP as client and server
- Interface to meteorological sensors (option)
- Own position message (synthetic VDO) for map presentation
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.