The AIS 300S is an AIS Unit built to support special operations. The AIS 300S utilises the AIS technology beyond standard AIS functionality and is a powerful tool for different maritime operations. It can be configured to output a set of virtual AIS objects that can describe an area of operation, dynamic and/or static. Such an area of operation can be the rectangle constituting the streamer area behind a seismic vessel or a safety area around an offshore operation. The implementation is based on relevant international standards.
AIS for Special Operations
Advanced Tracking and Communication
Enhanced Operational Efficiency
- Automatic transmission (addressed and broadcast) of warnings and notifications related to a special operation
- Virtual marking of an area of operation
- VHF Data Link commands to all AIS or specific AIS mobile units in the operation area
- Distribution of special messages and operational specific data (meteorological and hydrographic info., mooring line tension etc.)
- Built-in Windows user interface for area configuration
- Sensitivity better than -115 dBm
- Built-in storage capability of AIS raw data
- SNMP AIS 300S
- WEB interface for remote configuration and SW update of built-in AIS module
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.