Automatic identification system
The AIS 300BF is an enhanced version of the type approved AIS 300 class A mobile station, which also offers secure communication in addition to standard AIS functionality. In secure mode the AIS 300BF will still be able to detect all AIS mobile stations in its coverage area but it will not reveal its own position to any other than friendly forces.
Advanced Integration for Heightened Security
Enhanced Connectivity and User Interface
Comprehensive Navigation Interfaces
- VHF antenna
- Three different modes
- Enhanced sensitivity
- Reception of all types of internationally approved AIS messages including, but not restricted to, class A mobile, class B mobile, AtoN and AIS base station
- Three separate AIS channels
- Static data, dynamic data, voyage related data
- Safety related messaging
- Easy integration via network or serial interfaces
- Transmission of message 27 on SAT AIS frequencies
- 7” multifunction touch display for configuration, operation and monitoring
- Mode switch (option) for effective swiching between modes
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.