Automatic identification system
The AIS BS600 is the fourth generation RoHS compatible AIS Base Station from Kongsberg Seatex with built-in storage capability, sensitivity better than -115 dBm, software defined radio (SDR) and a smooth design of a 2U 19” rack mountable platform. The BS600 is designed and tested in accordance with all relevant international standards including: IEC 62320-1 and ITU M-1371.
Critical Component in AIS Networks
Enhanced Sensitivity and Remote Capabilities
Efficient Deployment and DGNSS Correction Distribution
- Sensitivity better than -115 dBm
- Built-in storage capability of AIS raw data
- SNMP v.2
- WEB interface for remote configuration and SW update
- AIS data filtering capabilities
- RTCM v.2.3 support for reception of DGPS corrections on LAN or serial interface
- Can optionally be delivered with built-in IALA correction receiver
- Three remotely configurable receivers (TDMA/DSC)
- AIS repeater functionality in accordance with IEC 62320-3
- USB interface for firmware upgrade
- Transmission of virtual AtoN, implementation of a subset of IEC62320-2 functionality
- Built-in display in front of unit for easy onsite configuration
- Supporting NTP as client and server
- Available auxiliary equipment enabling functionality such as: Separate or combined transmitting and receiving antennas, Remotely controlled hard power reset of PSS equipment, DGNSS reference and monitor stations
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.