cPAP Subsea Transceiver
The cPAP MK II subsea transceiver is specifically designed for the precision positioning of ROVs and other underwater vehicles in both subsea long baseline (LBL) and Sparse LBL array configurations. Utilizing the advanced Kongsberg Cymbal wideband acoustic protocol, the cPAP MK II delivers centimetric accuracy for ranges and high data rates for telemetry purposes.
Versatile Power and User Control
Durability and Construction
- The key features of the cPAP MK II subsea transceiver include:
- 560+ Cymbal Wideband Channels
- LBL positioning and tethered vehicles support
- Telemetry with centimetric precision ranges and high data rates
- External power supply (24 VDC)
- Rechargeable battery pack for reduced peak current
- Depth rating of 4000m and 6000m
- Navigation software APOS for full LBL functionality
- Dedicated port for NMEA commands
- Choice of transducers
- User control interface
Software release note
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.