Kongsberg Maritime’s cNODE MiniS Transponder comes with an impressive array of features, designed to meet the versatile demands of underwater acoustic positioning and data telemetry. The cNODE MiniS Transponders are equipped to handle 560+ Cymbal digital acoustic channels and FSK B channels, making them suitable for diverse marine applications. Available with pressure-rated housings of 4000 m and 7000 m, along with various transducer options, this robust equipment is tailored for use in deep-sea environments.
Optimized Positioning and Data Transmission
- 500+ Cymbal Wideband channels
- Full telemetry frequency underwater positioning systems for precise ranging and positioning
- SSBL and LBL ranging utilizing Cymbal acoustic wideband protocol
- Fast Track functionality
- Responder mode
- Compact housing for the transponder electronics
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Compatibility with HiPAP, µPAP and cPAP
- Depth rating of 4000 m/7000 m
- RS232 Comms for setup and channel change
Software release notes
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.