The cNODE Micro transponder is rated to 600 metres and is small and light enough to be used by divers and shallow water ROV’s. Operating on Kongsberg Cymbal digital acoustic protocols, the cNODE Micro provides the optimal positioning performance with the Kongsberg range of SSBL systems, from µPAP through to HiPAP.
Flexibility and Precision
- Some key features of the cNODE Micro include:
- Coated Anodised aluminium housing
- Cymbal channels (500+)
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Acoustic telemetry for battery status and tilt sensor
- External connector for configuration, software update and charging
- SSBL and LBL positioning
- Range measurements between transponders
- 600 metre depth rating
- 180º omnidirectional beam
- Internal tilt sensor ± 90°
- Pressure relief valve (safety device)
- Frequency band 21-31 kHz
- External on/off function
Software release note
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.