cNODE for explosive atmosphere
cNODE is a family of transponders for underwater acoustic positioning and data link, and operates with both HiPAP, HPR and cPAP transceivers. The cNODE transponders operates with either the HiPAP/HPR 400 channels and telemetry or with the new Cymbal acoustic protocol. The cNODE Maxi 31 Exd transponders are made especially for operating in an explosive atmosphere.
- cNODE Transponders Maxi 31 Exd
- Family of transponders for underwater acoustic positioning and data link
- Operates with HiPAP, HPR, and cPAP transceivers
- Specifically made for operation in an explosive atmosphere
- Complies with industry standards
- Available in two models: cNODE Maxi 31-80V-90-Exd, cNODE Maxi 31-80V-Exd
Software release note
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.