MGC R2 Compass
Gyro Compass for ships/high-speed crafts
The MGC R2 COMPASS system is IMO type approved as a gyro compass for navigation purposes for use together with a heading and bearing repeater. Very high reliability is achieved by using Ring Laser Gyros with no rotational or mechanical wear-out parts.
Optimized Applications and Communication
- 0.02° roll and pitch accuracy
- 0.1° heading accuracy GNSS aided
- No rotational or mechanical wear-out parts
- Outputs on RS-422 and Ethernet
- High output data rate (200 Hz)
- Small size, light weight and low power consumption
- IMO type approved
- Each MGC delivered with Calibration Certificate
- MGC Selectable communication protocols in the configuration software
We offer comprehensive after-sales assistance
24/7 Technical support
Our Technical Support team is readily available to provide global 24/7 support and can rapidly respond to resolve any issues at any time, wherever your vessel is located in the world.
We can provide detailed training on the use of our products to ensure your crew is equipped with the necessary operational competence to minimise technical risk and maximise return on your asset investment.